Any players in <insert state here> want to meetup?

Red Arrow

So far we know Oregon and California have had meccg events and meetups. Over at BGG I was asked if I know of any Washington events. My answer was a sad "no" at the moment. I sure wish I could've said yes. Maybe a casual meet at a game store or at a local convention. I believe players will come out if somebody organizes or at least initiates something. There are players from Washington, Arizona, Denver etc. But there has to be a "ring bearer", the one that says "I will take it..."

I have to confess I am no rules guru of this game. I really doubt I ever will be. But I've learned that we all just want to have fun playing this game. So I urge other players other cities, states let's try and ask others to meet up for meccg.
Kjeld

I'd be down for a game in the Bay Area some weekend, Saturdays are usually best.
Red Arrow

over at facebook meccg (https://www.facebook.com/groups/6301243471/) group, I just learned that people are going to have a meetup in the NoVA, DC maryland area on Feb 15 and 17th. Players from that area may want to check that out.
mikeybruno

We are actually meeting up this Saturday, Feb. 22nd in Falls Church, VA. Get together of old friends from VA and Maryland. Trying to find some of the players I remember from the early days of MECCG. I miss going to tournaments in Charlottesville, Baltimore and Nothern VA.
Red Arrow

MIke,

I wish you guys an awesome time when you meet again this weekend. I hope this inspires more people to get their meccg decks out and play again, play more, play a lot!

May your rolls always be high.

Red Arrow
Red Arrow

mikeybruno wrote:We are actually meeting up this Saturday, Feb. 22nd in Falls Church, VA. Get together of old friends from VA and Maryland. Trying to find some of the players I remember from the early days of MECCG. I miss going to tournaments in Charlottesville, Baltimore and Nothern VA.
Based from your facebook post it looks like you had a great time. May there be more meetups ahead!
lucas.kubisch

Haha well said red arrow, actually lol.. Its true tho some times i feel like a nazgul looking for the ring trying to find some one to play, massachusetts está listo poner el anillo en la mantaña de fuego
lucas.kubisch

Any one who wants to play in new england especialy western mass hit me up on fb im the jipsy faust :p

Return to “USA MECCG Community”