Collection of ME:CCG Cards for Sale

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
tartuffe84

I am looking to sell my collection of Middle Earth: CCG cards. This includes complete collections of the Unlimited, The Dragons, Dark Minions, The Lidless Eye, Against the Shadow, The White Hand, and a few extreme rare cards not included in the previous sets.

I am seeing if anyone is interested in the "whole lot" or parts of the set. I am preferential to selling the whole portion.

Is anyone interested?

Matt
Richmond, VA
Grishnakh

Hi Matt,
what's your price for the whole cards you want to sell?
And from wich country you have to ship?
How much will be the transport charges to germany?

Regards,
Grishnakh [-me_eye-]
Cheers,
Heiko / Grishnakh
bobloblah

A little late replying, but have these sold? I'm interested in an Unlimited playset...
lucas.kubisch

Omg...
lucas.kubisch

Great set, im working on tw and td sets im only missing like forty cards between the two but would love to get dark minions dont have the funds right now :( best of luck
Grishnakh

bobloblah wrote:A little late replying, but have these sold? I'm interested in an Unlimited playset..
I got no replay.

May be I can help with the most C+U cards for a player set and just a few rares.
Send me an personal message and let me know, what cards are missing and in wich country have to be send.

Cheers, Grishnakh [-me_eye-]
from Hamburg, Germany
Cheers,
Heiko / Grishnakh
jhunholz
Ex Council Chairman

I also have some sets up on ebay if you're interested. If there is something specific you need, particularly if you're in the US, feel free to send me a PM as well. I have tons of commons, most uncommons and most rares available.

Return to “The Marketplace”