European Championship in Munich

All events or gatherings other than GCCG, Lure, & Worlds.

When would you prefer to have Euros? (You can choose both dates.)

Poll ended at Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:51 am

17th Oct - 19th Oct
73%
31st Oct - 2nd Nov
27%

Total votes: 11
Smaug

no problem i take the ull package than ;-)
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

As you will see you are going to stay another day just for the delicious food. :D
[url=http://gccg.sourceforge.net/]Come to GCCG or die a lonely death.[/url]
Sfan
Ex Council Member

Great food for this prize is always welcome.
Count me in. I really enjoyed the catering last time at this place.
Smaug

Hi guys,

where are you all staying? I have until not booked a hotel, may be someone wants to share a room with me?!

Martin@ Regarding the food: I am not sure everybody reads the forumentries here, e.g. I think at least hans-werner and partic does not. May be you have to send them an eamil?!

Cheers

Heiner
Muad'Dib

No side events, no gaming/meeting on Friday? Just want to know how to organize my time in Munich ;)
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
Shapeshifter
Ex Council Member

Smaug wrote:Hi guys,

where are you all staying?
Hi Heiner,

Mario and me will stay at the Arthotel Munich, Paul-Heyse-Str. 10 (near central station).
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

Hi Guys,

any ideas on what to play on Sunday, I will only leave on Monday morning, so if anyone is up for Sunday afternoon program I am in for sure.

Otherwise I will bring some DCCD for Sunday, but I have little time to redo them to make them DCFF only

hopefully we get 3-4 people with their own DC GO decks, so we can have a tourney format for that on Sunday, for all guys not in the finals of course

yours Nicolai
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

where are you all staying? I have until not booked a hotel, may be someone wants to share a room with me?!ady missed him.

Martin@ Regarding the food: I am not sure everybody reads the forumentries here, e.g. I think at least hans-werner and partic does not. May be you have to send them an eamil?!

Cheers

Heiner
I wrote to everybody, yes.

Hans-Werner didnt register for the tournament at all. I already wondered why. You know for sure he is coming?
Sfan
Ex Council Member

I hope at least one of you will bring an ARDA deck. :)
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

Sfan wrote:I hope at least one of you will bring an ARDA deck. :)
Wolfgang said he will bring one.

How many people will be in town on friday? Pawel, Bernd and me will meet probably in the station area early that evening. If you want to join us for some drinks or tiny games let me know, I send you my mobile number via PM.

And as automobilist I almost forgot to give detailed information about public transport. Will catch up on this later this day.
Shapeshifter
Ex Council Member

Mario and me will be there on Friday evening. We will arrive at about 6 or 7 p.m. The hotel is in the station area. So we will most likely join you.
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

Ok great. I send you my mobile number. Maybe you want to exchange mobile numbers with Pawel in case Im late. But I plan around the same time.

Bring some Pub games if you want.
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

The Tram 16 stops almost exactly at the DaBaffo. Stop point is called Sternwartstraße.

Last one is at 12 though. Stupid Munich!!! But with all those people Taxi should be an affordable solution.

https://www.google.de/maps/place/Sternw ... 9620baf659
Smaug

Alter Tuk wrote:Ok great. I send you my mobile number. Maybe you want to exchange mobile numbers with Pawel in case Im late. But I plan around the same time.

Bring some Pub games if you want.
Hi guys,

I will manage to arrive on Friday evening as well. Either 18:30 or latest 19:30. I will stay in Hotel Royal Schillerstrasse 11 A near the main station.
I like to join you for some beers so please let you know me your mobile numbers ;-), either send them to HeinerV@gmx.de or to 0170/7859629 as SMS.

See you on Friday, Cheers

Heiner
Hans-Werner

Alter Tuk wrote:

where are you all staying? I have until not booked a hotel, may be someone wants to share a room with me?!ady missed him.

Cheers

Heiner
I wrote to everybody, yes.

Hans-Werner didnt register for the tournament at all. I already wondered why. You know for sure he is coming?
Hi Alter Tuk, i posted at 16.08.14 that i'll be there. That means, i want to take part - therefore, please Register me.
Thans,
Hans-Werner

Return to “Everything Else”