[FS] Llewy: full sets and Lidless eye stuff

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
Llewy

Hello! (Edit December 2020).

Nothing's left for now.
I should get my hands on German and English stuff soon, I'll come back when I know more.

Prices can be discussed of course.

I live in France, but will ship worldwide.

Thanks for reading me.
Regards.
Llewy.
Last edited by Llewy on Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:31 pm, edited 87 times in total.
Llewy

Update: 23/07/2017
Llewy

Update done after a nice Trade with Apatapay.
Llewy

Update after trade with Albanc69
Llewy

Update 2 of august 2017 after a very smooth trade with The Jabberwock 😎
Llewy

Nice trade with Kjeld!

List updated.
Llewy

Update: got around 90 wizards rares, mostly Limited edition in english, with a few unlimited and french
Llewy

Update some Wizards, DM, LE and AS after some good trades with Sigurd and Apatapay.
And from a lot i bought recently.

A new bunch of cards are coming with a few LE, DM in it and a lot of AS (no R1s inside ).
rommel

Where are you located?
Llewy

Hi, i'm in France.
Llewy

After a lot of sales and trades, my lists are completly obsolete, please don't trust them 😓

Also, as i need room and money for my newborn baby coming soon, and as i don't really have time for trading, or even playing, i think that i'll sell everything i have very soon. 😢

If you're searching for something specific, feel free to PM me, and please be patient because i'm not sure i'll be able to answer really fast ^^.

I'll try to make a list of everything i have asap.
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

Llewy please don't leave the game!! :cry:

Congrats on your new baby coming!
Llewy

Well, thank you very much for all you're doing here and keeping this awesome game alive.
But i set up my mind.

Now is time.
If it helps, be sure that i met some people recently, mostly online, that are new to the game, and i think they will be par of the next generation of Meccg players :D

Now i'll try, from time to time, to do a complete list of what i have, with a big hope that someone will buy everything at once (or maybe some fellowship will rise to buy the collection? :D )
Llewy

Now my list is reliable 😊

I probably forgot one thing or two, but nothing major (i hope 😇)

I checked with Mondial relay, and for a few European countries, shipping cost for massive packages stays reasonable (from 28 to 40€ for 30kg).
And it's 59€ with the classic postal service.

For US, and for a medium package it's OK: around 10€/kg It's cheaper tham From US :shock:
Llewy

After some thought, here is what i want:

FULL COLLECTION IN ENGLISH: 1500€: SOLD

For 1500€, you'll have this:

- The Wizards limited full set x1
- The Wizards unlimited full set x1
- The Dragons full set x1
- Dark Minions full set x1, including uncommons x3 and commons x3
- The Lidless Eye full set x1, including fixed x3, uncommons x3 and commons x3
- Against the Shadow full set x1, including uncommons x3 and commons x3
- The White Hand full set x1, including uncommons x3 and commons x3
- The Balrog full set x1, with the 2 boxes
- Challenge decks box sealed x1 (all 10 sealed decks)
- All promos

Everything is in binders except for the Challenge decks and the Balrog set, still in his red and blue boxes.

- If you want (i mean, "if shipping them to you is worth the cost"), you can also have more than 10kg commons/uncommons/fixed, from every set (mostly from Wizards and The Dragons though). I'm sick of sorting cards, so i didn't packed them into c/uc/f sets, but i'm pretty sure you'll have at least everything X3 concerning Wizards limited, UL and Dragons.

You could find it expensive, as it is big money, but regarding the actual prices, and the time spent to gather all this (and the time saved: trust me, the time i spent sorting the cards is just insane!), ...

Also, maybe you're interested but don't have that money, just be aware that i don't care if you are 2, 3 or even more people to buy this collection and share it as long as i sell it all at once. I can even send the cards to multiple places or countries, at your wish. Just keep in mind the shipping cost :shock:

I hope you'll find this interesting, as i would prefer the cards to stay in this beautiful community :D

Best regards.
Gilles.

Pour les non anglophones (en espérant d'ailleurs que mon anglais ne soit pas trop approximatif pour nos amis d'autres pays ^^):

Je vends donc la collection anglais complète, dont la liste se trouve au début de ce post.
Si vous êtes plusieurs à vouloir l'acheter et vous la partager, je peux la diviser en plusieurs lots et l'envoyer où vous voulez, du moment que je la vends en une seule fois. Il faudra juste être vigilant avec les frais de port.
Last edited by Llewy on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “The Marketplace”