Help playing

Discussion of the Generic Collectible Card Game engine created by Tommi "wigy" Ronkainen and mantained nowadays by Kodi
NiclasCage

Allright. I got METW working and I got images. Jolly good. :)

I've bought my first TW starter pack. Now, two questions. How do I look at the cards I have? I can see the full collection and scroll through to see all the cards with 1 on it (I assume that means I've got 1 of that card) but this seems complicated. I hope there's an easy way to just see my owned cards?

The next question is - how do I build a deck? I've created and named my deck, but I can't seem to add cards to it.

Sorry for being a noob.
NiclasCage

Ok. I'm adding cards to my deck. It seems like the client is somewhat unstable, but it may just be me not knowing what I'm doing as well.

Can I use all the cards, or am I limited to the cards I've actually "bought"? I can add all cards to my deck...
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

just PM we while you see me online, I am sure I can explain most issues during a short chat or game

yours Vastor
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

Ok. I'm adding cards to my deck. It seems like the client is somewhat unstable, but it may just be me not knowing what I'm doing as well.
Can I use all the cards, or am I limited to the cards I've actually "bought"? I can add all cards to my deck...
Yes you can use all cards in the collection to build decks, if you just use the ones you own, you receive special cards or promos for every game finished with these cards

Return to “GCCG”