Updates of FATE

dirhaval

Re: Updates of FATE

Post by dirhaval » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:35 am

I will be posting material for FATE including new notes, editing, revised decks, and game notes.
Yes, I have played 10 full 40-player turns using my 20 MB spreadsheet that even outputs the card picture files to another file for viewing.
All this abstract playing is a dread; it is nice to see the art, and remember simple things like Star-glass corruption check is not modified by -2.

dirhaval

Post by dirhaval » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:38 pm

Only the Court of Ardor is there to provide turn notes and stats for the minion players.
Then, I will do the same for the Heroes in the Eriador Division.

After that, I will have a poll for you to decide the 16 players for the Power Decks.
Any avatar will be available including fallen-wizards. I will post my own Power Deck
files, but if any are changed by the poll, then I would just make a new deck with any suggestions
by you. 16 players in 16 turns has it at 256 player turns or 3.75x faster than the avatar deck game.

dirhaval

Post by dirhaval » Tue May 01, 2018 2:15 am

First, I am in the midst of a Middle-Earth Faction-War Only game.
That is I have looked at the factions played during the practice game to gauge
when a faction is put into play. Some factions were never played, but I may
"play" the faction on Turn 20 or Turn 22, which means movement will be limited after that.
That also means that faction play may be a greater focus during the Avatar Decks.

Second, My poem, A Land Between Sea and Rivers, was published on theonering.net
in their Hall of Poets section. Now, please be aware I made two typos at the end of the poem;
I have fear for perfection, so after I updated a word for my last review I just sent out the poem
without fully vetting the poem. Work never ends! The poem is about Beren and Luthien, which I wrote
in a few hours this month.

Return to “Showcase”