Some doubts

The place to ask and debate all rules issues related to MECCG.
Annatar

Yesterday we had some doubts while we played a game:

Unhappy Blows
: In order to play this card, all characters of the target company must be orcs and trolls (or elves and dwarves) or is it enough that they contain at least one orc and one troll (or one elf and one dwarf)? I can play it on a company that contains an orc, a troll and two men?

Motionless Among the Slain: I can assign all strikes of an attack to same character? i.e. A company with Jerrek, Threlin and Náin faces a Cave-drake. In response, I play MAtS. Can I assign the two strikes of the attack to Jerrek? Or I must divide the two strikes between two characters?

Darkness Wielded:
Balrog specific. Playable on an attack against The Balrog's company if Great Shadow is in play. You may bring this card from your sideboard into your play deck and reshuffle during your organization phase. The attack receives -2 prowess, -1 body, and is reduced to one strike. Alternatively, cancel this attack and a latter attack of your choice against his company this turn.
Can I bring three copies of this card from sideboard to play deck in same turn? If I cancel with Darkness Wielded the attack of one creature hazard in M/H phase, the latter attack cancelled of my choice can be the site automatic-attack of the company? Cacelled attacks with this card must be consecutive?
Konrad Klar
Rules Wizard

Annatar wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:49 pm I can play it on a company that contains an orc, a troll and two men?
Yes.
Annatar wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:49 pm Motionless Among the Slain: I can assign all strikes of an attack to same character?
No.
Annatar wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:49 pm Can I bring three copies of this card from sideboard to play deck in same turn? I
Yes.
Annatar wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:49 pm If I cancel with Darkness Wielded the attack of one creature hazard in M/H phase, the latter attack cancelled of my choice can be the site automatic-attack of the company?
Yes.
Annatar wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:49 pm Cacelled attacks with this card must be consecutive?
No.
We will not speak of such things even in the morning of the Shire.
Annatar

Thanks for the clarifications , Konrad. :wink:

Return to “Rules Questions & Debate (unofficial)”