Solo Scenarios for Middle-Earth

darkyeoman

I've added two other scenarios:

The Wood of Greenleaves, which re-enacts the "battle under the trees in Mirkwood" at the end of the War of the Ring.

The Hoard of Scatha the Worm, which is based on the legend of Fram Framson.
darkyeoman

I have just published a new scenario, His Halls Shall Echo Golden, a scenario mostly based on the The Dragons set, in which a group of Dwarves tries defeat a dragon in order to reclaim a lost home (and treasure) in the north.
darkyeoman

I have published another scenario, To Turn to New Things, in which you play as the Fallen Pallando who is seeking redemption.
CDavis7M

Darkyeoman, thanks for creating "His Halls Shall Echo Golden." I created a deck based on this scenario. I'll post a report in a separate thread.
CCG Collector

darkyeoman wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:12 am I have published another scenario, To Turn to New Things, in which you play as the Fallen Pallando who is seeking redemption.
For this scenario (and all Fallen-Wizard games, I suppose), do your starting stage resources count toward your resource deck size? It would make sense for that to be the case, but at the same time, that does knock out a third of your resource deck right away.
Middle Earth and other CCG unboxings, booster openings, and guides: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheCCGCollector
Khamul the Easterling
Ex Council Member

darkyeoman wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:32 pm I have created a website where I give details about the scenarios I have created (and played) for single player games of Middle-Earth:

Solo Scenarios for Middle-Earth CCG
I've had a look at your website recently, reading your scenarios for gist. I'm really impressed by the multitude of sceneries you present and the special rules seem to fit very well to the storytelling of each of them. Fantastic!
If I find time to try one or more of them, I'll leave feedback.
Uwe

Hi Darkyman, great job you do with this scenarios. I am a solo player as well and tried some of your scenarios. I am currently building a Balrog deck wich uses Black Rain to get The One Ring .But i am struggling to send characters to opponents hand as there is no opponent .Any idea from you? Kind regards Uwe

Return to “Solitaire Games”