Middle-earth: The Necromancer

Moderators: Thorsten the Traveller, Vastor Peredhil

tyhjaarpa

Vastor Peredhil wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:11 am Yep Niagara Falls is awesome in the summer....

we are still in the pipeline, still there are issues not under our control which force us to wait . . .

also 1st playmats were send these last couple of weeks

yours Nicolai & Eric
Do you have any estimate when the sets could be ready for shipment?
Monkey drinks masters wine. Do you like drunken monkey?
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

well flights back was not the plan . . .

slaving in the summer heat,

we will get it done, though I cannot promise anything soonish, as we are still waiting (see above)

yours Nicolai
Yegor

'Tomorrow begins the first day of autumn,' said Thorin one day.
'And winter comes after autumn,' said Bifur.
'And next year after that.' said Dwalin, 'and our beards will grow till they hang down the cliff to the valley before anything happens here. What are Thorsten and Vastor doing for us? Since they have got so much weight in the community, and ought to be special performers now, I am beginning to think they might speed things up and bring us the cards already!'

The Hobbit - the Rewrite
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

We are still in line to get it done for Worlds, though many a thing to do, before it is finally finished,

yours Nicolai and Eric
Goblin King

For those who are not on the Facebook group, there has been an announcement that the set is coming before the end of 2018. :D
CDavis7M

I'm not on Facebook. So thanks for the update. I wonder if there are any extra sets available to pick up when they arrive. I'm interested to see what has been done with the DCs.

teratzul

I'm also interested in both sets... Is it too late? Also in FB you mentioned an email? What do I have to do to get in the mailing list? (In case my email is not visible to you: teratzul@gmail.com. ). Thanks!
... Zerthimon said that there cannot be two skies, with the wake of his words, came war
CategoryOneGames.com

I know a few years back I received an email and then filled out a form saying that I would like any printed sets and that I wouldn't sell them and they were for my own personal use, etc. I was wondering if these ever were printed? I would like to get anything that has been printed by the Council of Elrond for my owner personal use and gameplay. Email is schurch4@gmail.com or scott@categoryonegames.com
Come visit me at www.CategoryOneGames.com or if your in Utah, hit me up at Scott@categoryonegames.com and we can get in a game of cards.
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Perhaps you are referring to the First Folk project, otherwise it can't have been much more than a year ago. People who signed up for the Necromancer project received an update email a few weeks ago. And yes, it will happen this very month ;-)
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
Arkhorail

Hi,
Interested for the Necromancer expansion if possible / not too late :D
nico21000

Hello. I'd also be interested in this set if it's not too late. Others dream sets too if they are reprinted or resent to you by some past buyer that would have to get back his cash in exchange.
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

MENE is a wrap on our Part, now we all have to wait

Eric & Nicolai
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

Can an update be provided please on an estimated ship date? Last I heard NECRO was supposed to be printed in November and ship for the holidays.

Thanks!
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

Cards are looking good (Eric was there during the process), but due to Christmas will be processed after New Years

DC Team
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Well X-mas is the unfortunate timing causing more delay, but not the main reason, they had to fly in a guy from Canada to fix their new processing machine. But indeed, the print looks good, I was there at the beginning to proof the first printsheet (the whole print took 10 hours).
So, I'll notify people individually the upcoming weeks.
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.

Return to “News, Issues, Questions”