Belegaer

Any rule erratum or clarification submission for the upcoming 2019 ARV should be posted here.
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

I propose the following erratum be made:

BELEGAER
Change This:
BELEGAER ‐ Short‐event (C)
Playable during organization phase on a company moving without region cards. Company may move from a site of origin in one of the following regions to a new site in one of the following regions: Lindon, Elven Coast, Eriadoran Coast, Andrast Coast, Bay of Belfalas, Mouths of the Anduin, Enedhwaith, Old Pûkel‐land, Andrast, Anfalas, Belfalas, Lebennin, and Harondor. The site path is [-me_cs-] [-me_cs-] [-me_cs-] and the hazard limit is decreased by two to a minimum of two.
To This:
BELEGAER ‐ Short‐event (C)
Playable during organization phase on a company moving without region cards. Company may move from a site of origin in one of the following regions to a new site in one of the following regions: Lindon, Elven Shores, Eriadoran Coast, Andrast Coast, Bay of Belfalas, Mouths of the Anduin, Enedhwaith, Old Pûkel‐land, Andrast, Anfalas, Belfalas, Lebennin, and Harondor. The site path is [-me_cs-] [-me_cs-] [-me_cs-] and the hazard limit is decreased by two to a minimum of two.

Elven Coast does not exist as a region, but Elven Shores does. This is undoubtedly a simple typo. In NetRep Digest #6 this was clarified, but the card nonetheless is due for an official erratum.
CDavis7M

I saw this typo in my cards as well. But from looking online, I believe that it was corrected sometime during the print run. Can anyone confirm?

the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

You are probably looking at digitally edited cards for use on GCCG, etc.

The ACTUAL printed cards have the typo and no official erratum has been issued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CDavis7M

Perhaps this errata was already issued in mysterious CRF #15 on May 30, 1999.

Edit: actually, it was not errata, nor the mysterious CRF#15, but it was a clarification (called errata elsewhere) and it was in CoE digest 6(Q/A 5).

Return to “2019 Annual Rules Vote - Submissions”