[FS] Many singles for sale - all sets - all languages - also Balrog sets

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
domse
Ex Council Member

Hey everybody!

I have been a member of the MECCG community for many years, but it's been a while since my last game. Also, I realized that if I was to start playing again, I would only play my favorite decks and not get into exploratory deck building again (that puzzle feels too solved for me). So, I thought I might as well part with the heaps of cards that I gathered over the years. Considering the size of the collection, I decided to sell singles for a while and put Ebay auctions in the "Pick one rare"-Style up. There are 4 lists:

1 Euro minimum: TW, TD, DM, LE french, AS R2s english, WH english, common promos
2 Euro minimum: TW foreign languages, LE, selected top cards of the 1 Euro list, Balrog >1 ofs
4 Euro minimum: rare foreign languages, selected LE top cards, rare promos, Balrog normal 1ofs
10 Euro minimum: One Rings, Assassins, superrare Promos, LE superrares, AS R1s, selected Balrog superrares

You can find them here:
https://www.ebay.de/sch/Sammelkartenspi ... _ssn=papso
Note that this link points to my current CCG auctions, so it should always be valid. If you cant find the above, I am waiting for feedback from a bidder.
If you are only looking for normal rares and not superhot stuff, you can also just send me a direct request via PM or to dominic.r.kempf (at) gmail.com instead of bidding on ebay (I still put it up there for the added visibility).

On top of the singles, I am also selling two sets of Balrog:
* Full set in original quantities, excluding grey border cards
* One of each set, missing the cards Strider and The Rusted Deeps, excluding grey border cards
I am accepting offers for those via PM or email.

If you have any questions, just send me a PM or preferrably an email.

Best,
Dominic "domse"
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

awesome ;)

see you on cardnum !
Ranger of the north

PM sent Dominic, bye!
markhlam

PM sent!
'Maybe, we have a thousand to fight on foot... But most of them have seen too many winters, as I have, or too few, as my son's son here'

Return to “The Marketplace”