MECCG at Gamex 2019/LAX Hilton on Memorial Day Weekend!

TradewindRider

Greetings All,

Am pleased to announce that there will be MECCG at Strategicon/Gamex 2019 over the Memorial Day weekend, 24-26 May, at the Hilton Hotel beside the Los Angeles International Airport! Following are the time windows I've reserved for MECCG events, we can be flexible depending on attendance and the players' wishes:

- Friday, 24 May: 1:00-9:00 PM - Open/Casual Play format (I will be running other events during this time window)
- Saturday, 25 May: 10:00 AM-12:00 PM - Hero vs Hero (single games)
- Saturday, 25 May: 12:00 PM-6:00 PM - Open/Casual Play format (I will be participating in other events during this time window)
- Sunday, 26 May: 10:00 AM-2:00 PM - Hero Arda
- Sunday, 26 May: 2:00 PM-5:00 PM - Open/Casual Play format

Please message back to let us know if you'll be attending, so we can prepare accordingly. It will be an awesome weekend--looking forward to seeing everyone!

TradewindRider
CDavis7M

I'm planning to attend this Con. Probably just Saturday again.

Thanks Tradewind for handling the setup/organization.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

TradewindRider

Greetings Chris,

Great to hear! If you can be there early enough for the 10:00 Hero vs Hero, that would be great, otherwise I've reserved that afternoon (and evening as well, for that matter) for further deep discussions for you and Gandalf Gene. I'm keeping my Saturday afternoon and evening schedule open for other events, but I would be more than happy to play you a Hero vs Hero game at some point--compared to Gandalf Gene, I have a more subversive (albeit not as solid) approach to Hero decks (and deck design in general), lol!

TradewindRider
TradewindRider

Greetings All,

The full schedule for StrategiCon at LAX/Hilton for the Memorial Day holiday weekend is up and running (please see link below)--I have a full slate of MECCG sessions plus a lot of other things, hope to see you all there:

https://www.strategicon.net/?events/

TradewindRider
CDavis7M

I'm still planning to go on Saturday but I am fending off other Memorial Day weekend demands.
rezwits
Council Member

Have fun GUYS!!!

Get some good games in, you guys are lucky you can get some really good DC in!! (MEFB + MEDF + MENE)

Just sayin for the US that is! :P
As of 4/3/21 4:03:21
my current rulings foundation is based on:
All of the rules and rulings found in these PDFs at:
https://cardnum.net/rules
If you have other collected rulings that are not
listed please feel free to email them or PM me...
TradewindRider

Greetings All,

Still recuperating from the StrategiCon weekend, a bit more tired than usual--probably getting old, and the musty hotel air wasn't doing me much good either, lol! In between other games, I participated in three Hero Arda games that were probably the most benign we've had at the LAX Hilton, with Dan taking the Saturday game and Gandalf Gene winning both close games on Sunday. We entertained Brian (from Marysville, CA) and Kaonee (from Salinas, CA) with Arda and 1-1 Hero games.

Gandalf Gene and CDavis7M played and undertook deep-dive design discussions for about 9 hours straight on Saturday, and their games did include a dream-card engagement, so I yield the floor to Chris.

TradewindRider
CDavis7M

I had a great time. Thanks for setting up the event.

Gene and I had an epic 6 hour dream card match. My Lord Balin vs his Lady Galadriel. I took notes and will be posting a wrote up soon. Lots of luck on my side. My company took something like 7 unique dragon attacks and they mostly survived the many body checks.

Notes on my DC game: https://councilofelrond.org/forum/viewt ... =58&t=3858

Return to “USA MECCG Community”