Installing Help

Discussion of the Generic Collectible Card Game engine created by Tommi "wigy" Ronkainen and mantained nowadays by Kodi
Yojimbo22

Pardon my ignorance, but when I hit the LOR.bat I get the message: "Windows cannot find the '.\.ccg_client.exe'. Make sure you typed the name in correctly......

And if I hit the LOR.exe I get the message: "The client needs to be run in the same folder as bccg."

I would appreciate any help as I'd love to play this classic game I used to love so dearly.

Thanks,
Legolas
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

Yojimbo22 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:59 pm Pardon my ignorance, but when I hit the LOR.bat I get the message: "Windows cannot find the '.\.ccg_client.exe'. Make sure you typed the name in correctly......

And if I hit the LOR.exe I get the message: "The client needs to be run in the same folder as bccg."

I would appreciate any help as I'd love to play this classic game I used to love so dearly.

Thanks,
Legolas
Hello,

What exactly are you trying to install? Your post was made in the Town Hall forum. If you can tell me what you are trying to install, I will get your request moved to the correct forum for help.
Muad'Dib

Im pretty sure Legolas is talking about GCCG.

Try this link, i build it few years ago. Its ready to use, dont need to install anything, just unzip file. If you have any problem with it, let me know, right now i dont have chance to check if it works or not.

GCCG for Windows
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
rezwits
Council Member

Yojimbo22 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:59 pm Pardon my ignorance, but when I hit the LOR.bat I get the message: "Windows cannot find the '.\.ccg_client.exe'. Make sure you typed the name in correctly......

Thanks,
Legolas
Not to derail, but we have created a NEW WAY to alleviate any of then NON-SENSE, from 2003 :P hehe

You can completely goto this site and play, create a new account before trying to make a deck tho...

https://cardnum.net
As of 4/3/21 4:03:21
my current rulings foundation is based on:
All of the rules and rulings found in these PDFs at:
https://cardnum.net/rules
If you have other collected rulings that are not
listed please feel free to email them or PM me...
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

Thanks for helping guys. I have moved this topic to the GCCG forum.

Return to “GCCG”