SOLD OUT - Custom Avatar-specific Dice

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
meaglyn

meaglyn wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:08 pm I'd take 2 sets please. U.S.

Thanks! Those look great.
Mine was 2 please :)
CDavis7M

My mistake. I'll triple check on Monday.
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

So I take 2 sets as it is now, but I am hoping you will try again and do more in the future Chris ;)

also good with send it all to Thorsten aka Eric
Uwe

Hi Chris,
i´m also good with sending my set to Thorsten.
Uwe
dunringill

Hi. I would like to order one set of dice. I'm in the EU (Croatia). If this is a problem I could order via my cousin in the USA but would rather not bother her. Thanks
dunringill

Also, the dice really look cool it's a great idea!
CDavis7M

dunringill wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 1:47 pm Hi. I would like to order one set of dice. I'm in the EU (Croatia). If this is a problem I could order via my cousin in the USA but would rather not bother her. Thanks
Dunringill, I would rather ship to US... but it would also be bothersome to your cousin... Let's see how the international shipping works out. I'll save a set of dice for you now and then update you on the shipping later. If the international shipping works out to be easy for me, then I can mail to you in Croatia. But if it's not easy and/or too many people need international shipments, then I won't. Croatia is a different price compared to Germany, etc, but I think it's similar. I'll get specifics later.
Last edited by CDavis7M on Thu May 09, 2019 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CDavis7M

I looked more into the shipping options. It seems that the cheaper "first-class" option does not include insurance or tracking (which we would need), while "priority mail" includes both. I don't know why that would almost double the cost? Maybe there is a difference in shipping times? But the USPS website says "Delivery in 1 to 3 business days" (for domestic US) on both. Regardless, I expect the shipping costs to either be the more expensive "priority mail" (which is actually 2-day flat-rate) price, or somewhere closer to that by upgrading "first class." Someone PM me if you are familiar with mailing packages, especially internationally.

Guess-timated Shipping Costs:
$7.90 to US Zipcode for USPS Priority Mail 2-Day Small Flat Rate Box (maybe it holds 6+ sets?)
~$4.81 across the US for First-Class Package Service - Retail (Maybe 1-3 sets? Using envelopes with dice, which will likely be calculated at the parcel/package rate.)

$36.70 to Germany/Netherlands/Spain for Priority Mail International Small Flat Rate Box (maybe it holds 10 sets? Maybe more if I don't separate the sets in individual bags)
$24.00 to Germany/Netherlands/Spain for a box via First-Class Package International Service (9-32oz (250-900g), which is a lot of sets. But I'll need to provide packaging)
$14.25 to Germany/Netherlands/Spain for First-Class Package International Service (1-8oz /225g, which is a few sets? maybe? And I provide packaging)
Last edited by CDavis7M on Thu May 09, 2019 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Muad'Dib

Hi CDavis7M,

it seems we have some interested people on polish forum, today noticed your topic :) Any chance for shipping to Poland? I can take care of all of these dices, its not a problem for me. So far we have 2 guys (including me) but, since i noticed your topic today and posted it few hours ago i can expect 2-3 more guys at least.
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
CDavis7M

Muad'Dib wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:58 pm Hi CDavis7M,

it seems we have some interested people on polish forum, today noticed your topic :) Any chance for shipping to Poland? I can take care of all of these dices, its not a problem for me. So far we have 2 guys (including me) but, since i noticed your topic today and posted it few hours ago i can expect 2-3 more guys at least.
Hi Muad'Dib. Like I said to others, I'll have to determine the difficulty of shipping international.And, unfortunately, after looking into it more, it seem like international shipping rates will be much more costly than I was anticipating/hoping based on weight and insurance.

But, at least I will mark 2 sets for you and I will see about the shipping later.
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

Hey Chris,

Thanks for doing this. :)

Please put me down for 1 complete set (12 total dice).

I'm happy to coordinate for all Denver playgroup members who want them. You can ship to me and I will distribute in order to save everyone some shipping fees.
Muad'Dib

CDavis7M wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:54 pm (...)
But, at least I will mark 2 sets for you and I will see about the shipping later.
Ok, thanks. Meanwhile +1 to our order :)

If it can help somehow, i think i join some european shipping and later take dices from guys (for example Netherlands), we usually meet 1-2 times per year.
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
Taladhan

Hi Chris,
now i got it and like to order 2 Sets for Thomas/Taladhan from Germany.
Maybe we could send one package to Germany to make it easier for you and cheaper for all?
Thanks for your hard work and the tremondous result!!!
Cheers Thomas
Dongelong
Moriquendi

the Jabberwock wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:13 am
I'm happy to coordinate for all Denver playgroup members who want them. You can ship to me and I will distribute in order to save everyone some shipping fees.
^^^ I'm fine with having my set shipped to Jabberwock to consolidate shipping.
Elros

Hi CDavis7M,

Please, 2 sets for me (24 dice) (Spain).

Great project, thanks!

Return to “The Marketplace”