DC Spoiler Files

Moderators: Thorsten the Traveller, Vastor Peredhil

Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Here's the complete spoiler file of released Dreamcard sets, in xls.

As of 12-5-2019 it contains spreadsheets for ME: The Firstborn (MEFB), ME: Durin's Folk (MEDF), and ME: The Necromancer (MENE).

Any tips, suggestions, corrections, let me know.
Attachments
DC Spoiler files.xlsx
(164.58 KiB) Downloaded 531 times
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
Muzgash

Thanks for posting this!

I use LackeyCCG as a deck builder, and these spoilers are very helpful in constructing the necessary import files for that.

If you have any spoilers, even that are not finalized, of any of the other sets that would be great, too. If not, I am working on using xml files generated from the mse files in the GCCG folder to create spoilers. Let me know if that would be helpful to you.
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Yes of course xml spoiler files would be useful and cool to have. If you have them, feel free to send to me and I'll post them.

But since the other sets are still under development and subject to change, they are difficult to keep up to date. Hence I do not yet make xls spoiler files for them, time is precioussssss :wink:
kober

Would you happen to have a spoiler file that would contain both all the official cards and all the released DCs?
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

there is an xls spoiler file of all standard cards, yes. Even with sites from merp modules included.
I'll email it to you and then you can join them :-)
CDavis7M

Muzgash

Awesome, if I'm understanding MSE correctly think I should be able to create xml and xls spoilers for all the dc sets, and then it shouldn't be too much work to update them. Is the Vastor's github repository (https://github.com/vastorper/dc) the place with the most up to date files?
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

yes those mse files at github are up to date.
we have not done much developing lately. This will change again now that MENE is done, but we will (in due time learn how to) update the files via github :-)
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

I have a few corrections that need to be implemented:

Misty Mountains - Northern Spur and Misty Mountains - Southern Spur are included with the FF set but are not on the spoiler list.

FB Hero Resource Light of the Lady (non-unique) is not included with the set, but it does appear on the spoiler list.
However, there is a FB Hero Resource Light of Lothlorien (unique) that is included with the set, but does not appear on the spoiler list. I'm guessing these 2 cards were mixed up or a typo.

I'll add more if I find more. :)
Darksatin

the Jabberwock wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:37 am Misty Mountains - Northern Spur and Misty Mountains - Southern Spur are included with the FF set but are not on the spoiler list.
These 2 cards belongs to "The Treason of Isengard" set...
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Yes, it used to be Light of the Lady, but we changed it (too many "lady" in other titles already). Corrected the file (downloaded 31 times).

To be precise, Misty Mountains - Southern Spur is in ME: Treason of Isengard, and Misty Mountains - Northern Spur in ME: the Great Wyrms.
It says so on the cards, albeit in small letters.
They were a bonus in the 2014 print, since there were 2 slots open on the site-backed printsheet.
Muzgash

I finally (long overdue) managed to produce spoiler files from the xmls generated by magic set editor, but I noticed that the mse files on github are out of date. Is there a more up to date source available? I'll be able to share spoiler files for any set in MSEonce I have up to date files.

Additionally, I use a program called LackeyCCG to deck build, because it allows for a lot of filtering options, feeding files into that was my primary motivation for converting the MSE files. I'm not sure if anyone else is interested in using that program, too. Just let me know.

Return to “Files, Docs, Goodies”