MECCG at ConQuest Avalon Nov. 22 to 24

Goblin King

Fellow travelers,
Greetings from Goblin Town (Sacramento)! I'm gauging availability of players to journey here for a weekend of card play. I'd love to get both Hero ARDA and DARK ARDA on a table during this weekend. Plus I have all these nifty dream cards that are just begging me to use them. But before I schedule the events, I wanted to check in here and elsewhere to see if anyone can make the trip the week before Thanksgiving.
I will register events in the coming week.
Kind Regards,
The Goblin King
Kjeld

I will be coming up either on Saturday or on Sunday (likely the former), just not sure which yet.
Goblin King

I'll schedule ARDA for both days. Do you prefer light or dark? :lol:
Kjeld

I really want to try out Dark Arda!
Goblin King

Let's do it!
CDavis7M

I won't be able to make it to Sacramento. But I would love to play "Arda Marred" if you ever make it to Stratigicon in LA again. Last time you had it going I was not familiar with minions.

If it has passed from the high and the beautiful to darkness and ruin, that was of old the fate of Arda Marred.
Goblin King

I've submitted events for Saturday.
ARDA or DARK ARDA will begin at 10 a.m. both days and we have a four hour block for the game.
This will be followed on both days by either a Challenge Deck Tournament or Constructed Deck meet up. Basically any new players introduced to the game playing ARDA will be given a challenge deck to pilot. They can either play against other challenge deck players or, against someone with a constructed deck. Constructed deck players/ Dreamcard deck players can also play each other. It is a very casual scene.
Two full days of MECCG programing for all who can make it out! I have three of us confirmed for both days so far.

I can't be there on Sunday, but I can leave my ARDA and DARK ARDA decks with friends who will run games in the open gaming area on Sunday.
Kjeld

I'll be there all day on Saturday. I'll bring my sites binder (for extras), my trades binder (just in case), some extra dice, and some maps.

I can also bring Lord of the Rings LCG materials (enough for 4 players) and/or Journeys in Middle Earth if anyone is interested in trying those out.

Also, if someone needs a ride from the Bay, I have extra seats in my car!
Goblin King

Looking forward to a Friday and Saturday full of MECCG. We are running Hero Arda on Friday late morning before Gandalf Gene arrives with a stranger. I promise not to act like Beorn!
From there it will be either constructed or challenge decks rounding out the evening. (I'm brining a Fallen Gandalf, and two Dreamcard decks, my first.)
Saturday late morning we will have DARK ARDA! Followed by more challenge deck or constructed deck play.
I will bring my trade stuff as I know there are people who are doing the same and I'm looking for cards in order to have several decks.
Looking forward to seeing everyone and I promise to report on some of the happenings afterwards. Here's to 20 years out of print and growing!
Kjeld

What trades are you looking for? Let me know if it's anything from Dragons, as I don't have a lot of those in my trade binder currently (but have a lot available -- just need to dig it out of storage).
Goblin King

The trade I'm looking for is 2 copies of two-headed troll ( realized for the first time last year it isn't unique).
Three copies of They Ride Together (I actually never realized I own no copies of it because it is one of those never played cards.)
But realistically, I don't expect to see those.
Realistically, I'm looking for hazard stuff that is used in pretty much every hazard deck. So stuff like:
Daelomin @ Home
Mouth of Sauron
Uvatha
etc.
Kjeld

Gotcha, I might be able to help with some of that.

Return to “USA MECCG Community”