(Giveaway) Mathoms for a new player given in honor of Bilbo's Birthday

Anything MECCG related that doesn't fit in another forum.
The Global Players List is located here.
CDavis7M

π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘› π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦, π‘†π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘’π‘šπ‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 22𝑛𝑑, π‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘¦ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘€π‘›π‘’π‘‘. π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ 𝑠𝑒𝑛 π‘”π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑒𝑝, π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘™π‘œπ‘’π‘‘π‘  π‘£π‘Žπ‘›π‘–π‘ β„Žπ‘’π‘‘, π‘“π‘™π‘Žπ‘”π‘  π‘€π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘’π‘›π‘“π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘™π‘’π‘‘ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑓𝑒𝑛 π‘π‘’π‘”π‘Žπ‘›. π΅π‘–π‘™π‘π‘œ π΅π‘Žπ‘”π‘”π‘–π‘›π‘  π‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘’π‘‘ 𝑖𝑑 π‘Ž π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦, 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑑 π‘€π‘Žπ‘  π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘¦ π‘Ž π‘£π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘‘π‘¦ π‘œπ‘“ π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘–π‘›π‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘  π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘™π‘™π‘’π‘‘ π‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘œ π‘œπ‘›π‘’. 𝑂𝑛𝑒 π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘–π‘›π‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘  π‘–π‘›π‘£π‘œπ‘™π‘£π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘€π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘œπ‘“ π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘  π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘™π‘™π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘œπ‘“ 𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑒.

In honor Uncle Bilbo's birthday, Frodo Baggins has mathoms to give away. It is a set of 3 uncommon decks for new or beginner players of Middle-earth along with The Red Book containing Aragorn's Rulesguide for Hasty Hobbits, Frodo's Uncommon Decks Given Freely, Gandalf's Arrangements for Adventure, Thorin's Travel Guide to Treasure, and Bilbo's Region Map of Middle-earth.

Bilbo's party may last a month. If you are a new or beginning player of Middle-earth, leave a comment and Frodo will add your name to the mathom raffle.

When Frodo sailed West he ended up in California. Shipping within the US is no problem but shipping overseas is cost prohibitive, what with the Noldor burning the ships and all.
IMG_2732.jpg
IMG_2732.jpg (126.48 KiB) Viewed 1232 times
IMG_2730 (1).jpg
IMG_2730 (1).jpg (116.33 KiB) Viewed 1232 times

A preview:
The Red Book of MECCG 1_Page_01.png
The Red Book of MECCG 1_Page_01.png (193.36 KiB) Viewed 1226 times
The Red Book of MECCG 1_Page_04.png
The Red Book of MECCG 1_Page_04.png (183.08 KiB) Viewed 1226 times
tyhjaarpa

Really cool looking set!

Ps. Not a new player and not looking to take a part in the raffle. πŸ˜„
Monkey drinks masters wine. Do you like drunken monkey?
Trotter

Such a nice initiative to lure some new players to the game!

Ps. Not a new player as well so don't include me in the giveaway please :D
Trotter was my name ere I was conceived as Man
Flandros

Damn them Noldor.

P.S beginner player stuck in the Shire, don't know the way to the Grey Havens or any shipwrights

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

CDavis7M

Flandros wrote: ↑Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:18 am Damn them Noldor.

P.S beginner player stuck in the Shire, don't know the way to the Grey Havens or any shipwrights

Hi Flandros. Welcome. I'd rather not pay for international shipping but maybe I could figure something out, or someone else maybe.

Have you been to the Facebook group as well? It's beginner friendly. It's called "Middle-earth Collectible Card Game (International) / MECCG / METW". I updated my post over there. It seems like things are slowing down so I may set a date soon. Probably in a week. No more than 2 I would guess.
Flandros

Hi, Yes I'm in the FB group, not expecting postage over the Sundering Seas but keeping a keen eye on your post there for when the deck list file is released. Great idea to encourage beginners (I'm trying to get my wife interested - wish me luck )

Return to β€œOdds, Ends & Hobbit Holes”