Lost cards at Worlds 2008

MECCG World Championship discussion forum.
Leon

I forgot my set of hero sites at Worlds yesterday and Kris did not find it. Is there anyone else that has it. It has paper and tape around it and includes sites in various languages, especially english and dutch.

If it is not found I will hope to trade for the sites that I am missing on any next event. Next time I am at my parents place I will check what I need, probably about half the rare sites and a number of uncommons.
domse
Ex Council Member

Good topic, I have a SERIOUS problem too. I was carrying around cards I got during the evnt in a plastic bag with "Magic the Gathering" printed on it (got it at the venue). I last saw this bag on sunday morning, downstairs. Inside there are many lose cards I grabbed from Minion Sealed and around 5 Lidless Eye starters. 2 of theses startes contain a german Against the Shadows Set, I just bought!!! 1 other contains promos I jost got as prizes! If somebody found it, took it by accident or knows where it could be, I'd gladly pay him a reward. We already searched the venue for about an hour (including garbage cans...) yesterday, so it's wuite sure it has not been there anymore. Leon, Wolfgang said you were grabbing cards from Mixed Sealed. Did you perhaps take it by accident because it looked very much like abandoned sealed cards? Please everybody, answer here, by PM or email to domse@web.de if you know Aanything.
Leon

Sorry Domse, I cannot help you. I only took spanish and finnish cards from the last sealed.
Tegarend

Mail sent to Dominic, problem solved.

Leon, nothing (yet).
domse
Ex Council Member

YESSSSSSSSSSSS, I am SOOOO relieved. Thanks to everyone who helped searching yesterday
Marric
Ex Council Member

Ok, here's another problem:

While at worlds playing Balrog myself, i just thought i only forgot my complete Minion/Balrog/FW-site stuff at home. But coming back home, i found out that i must have lost it here in germany somewhere...

so here comes my question:

Does anyone out there have some (or maybe all) cards mentioned in the attached list and is willing to give them to me? If so, please contact me and you'll be rewarded. Apart from my eternal gratitude, i still have a large portion of rares from most editions, some foreign languages and a large stack of signed cards and you'll get some of them...

Yours, Markus
Attachments
Lost Cards.xls
(22.5 KiB) Downloaded 353 times
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

Well not cards technically,

but I lost my white Plo Shirt (with yelow and brown stripes), which I was wearing only an hour or so after I decided it was to warm for it,

last time I saw it was thursday night downstairs

Maybe some one packed it by accident

mfg Nicolai

Return to “Worlds”