Darksatin

Re: Updating Magic Set Editor

Post by Darksatin » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:53 am

Hello !
Any news ? :)

USMCgeek

Post by USMCgeek » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:08 pm

I am currently still stuck while attempting to get the Windows version successfully compiled. I haven't had success yet with it. I have been looking for someone that has more experience with cross compiling for Windows on Linux. Almost all of the art templates and styles are completed - so as soon as I can get a Windows release compiled I will release it.

Altymira

Post by Altymira » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:48 am

Is there any place to download the awesome remastered template? It looks great!!

bosquet

Post by bosquet » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:45 pm

Yeah! that would be great! Can't wait to see them all! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

USMCgeek

Post by USMCgeek » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:28 pm

Still haven't been able to get the Windows application successfully compiled. I'm trying to figure out what is wrong, but it is slow going. If you were to use the sets in the existing MsE - it would still give you the output you are used to. It works on Linux with just a couple of bugs - but the goal is to get it going in Windows. Unfortunately, I am not the most experienced software developer, so I have to work on solving the problems a little at a time, while I learn.....it's certainly a slow process at this point, but I am still working on figuring it out - and finding a more experienced person to possibly help with compiling it for Windows.

Return to “News, Issues, Questions”